Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sun flare letter to future

Dear My future child,


                   I am writing to you from the year 2013.  I lived my life now it is time you live yours. In my years on the planet my generation mainly relied on electronics and technology whether it be cell phones for communication, gps for directions on how to get to point b from a, internet for research, etc. So we faced issues and worried of if a Solar flare took out our satellites everything would be disastrous. We would be fine physically but not mentally. People would begin to panic most People can't last a few hours without checking their phone so it would be hard to imagine seeing those going  weeks, months, maybe even years without one. I can only see technology advancing in the future and us becoming even more reliable on it.  So I feel as though we should plan ahead and come up with some type of back up plan to resolve this problem if it was to happen; Whether it be back up generators or going back to sending letters by bird.  I  know you will do well in life my child especially because your father is an amazing fella.  

Love,

Calvin Heyward

No comments:

Post a Comment